What camera do you all use?
We got a new camera for my birthday in December. It started "blacking out." Blacking out is not goof for people and likewise it is not good for cameras. We returned it (to an e-bay seller) and they do not have any in stock to replace it. They have graciously refunded our money. I love honest e-bayers.
Anyway, the camera was a Sony Cybershot. It was an upgrade of a cybershot we had previously. I've been fairly happy with these cameras. Except for the fact that the new one didn't have an option of automatically putting the date on the pictures. You had to do this to each pic manually. No thanks. This was a fact that we learned AFTER buying the camera.
So, instead of being sad that I am in the market for a camera again, I'm going to try and make the best of it and get one that has everything that I want.And here is the list of everything that I want:
- Price range of $150-200 (retail value could be higher if able to find a deal on e-bay. My hubby is the e-bay KING and real savvy at finding great deals!)
- Must be FAST. I hate to miss a shot because of a SLOW camera.
- Must have ability to stamp date on pictures (Preferably small and white, not huge and bright red. What are the engineers thinking? Don't they have scrapbooking wives who hate the huge ugly date?)
- Needs a view finder. It is difficult to take a good picture in the sunshine without a view finder. (Plus I like to steady the camera on my nose for a more still shot. Geeky!)
- Must not use "regular" batteries (ex: AA AAA etc.) I like to "plug in" my batteries, or the whole camera to recharge. Do those kind of batteries have a name?