A Series of Unfortunate Events
- A land of much snow and wind.
- A Mommy who hasn't had chocolate or candy all week.
- Two sick children, one not being my own, who ended up having bronchitis.
- One stubborn 15 month old, learning to throw a mean fit.
- And a darling three year old who continues to pee the bed.
- A mom trying to make a few bucks, tries to donate plasma twice but couldn't.
- A major fiasco at the gym, equaling lots of trades quitting, the fire marshal called in and tears. Thankfully it didn't affect my job too much.
- A poor little four year old girl (named Sirri) , having diarrhea all day, waiting in the bathroom for her mom to help her, pulls a cupboard down on her head and breaks the toilet.
- Pre-school canceled.
- A baby that suddenly refuses to sleep through the night and screams her head off when you put her in bed.
- A van that is in desperate need of a new transmission.
- A daddy trying to teach his baby girl to walk. Much to the chagrin of the chocolateless Mommy.
The Happy Ending:
(Because I think all movies should have a happy ending!)
- A fresh batch of playdough.
- Playing with the family in the snow.
- A moose in our yard all day.
- A dedicated temple five miles from the "set."