Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Top five reasons I should cut my hair.
5. I find my hair in the sink after I dry it, now. ICK.
4. I can't dry and style it in under three minutes. What a waste of my time.
3. My claustHAIRphobia is back. When my hair gets in my face it makes me all anxious and nervous like.
2. I have no patience. I don't like to wait. And growing your hair out, entails LOTS of waiting.
1. It looks like this by the end of every day. Not the cutest look.
Top five reasons I should continue growing my hair out.
5. My hair "flapped" while I was running the other day. I couldn't believe it. It's been years since my hair has been long enough to move on its own.
4. My kids like to play with my new "long" hair. Ah. Heaven.
3. I have a great hairstylist who I officially dubbed my "hair mentor" and she has been doing a great job making the many months of awkward stages a lot less awkward.
Hmmmm. I seem to only be able to come up with 3 reasons.
Wish me luck.