Thursday, May 3, 2007

Here Comes the Sun...

Tuesday was such a beautiful day! I think the temperature darn near reached 80 degrees! Hooray! My kids and I have been excited for the nice weather to get here. Sirri and Connor's best little buddies, Brooke and Koy came over and the kids had a blast. They wore their swimmer suits (as we call them) , ate popsicles and jumped on the tramp with a sprinkler on. I just love this time of year. I always feel like a better mom in the summer. WE PLAY PLAY PLAY. We spend all day every day at the park, Rigby Lake, the Spray Park, or just in our yard. The house either stays clean all week, or is trashed all week, depending on how it started because we aren't ever inside to change it. So, I guess that I might be a better mom, but not such a great house wife in the summer!!! Let the fun begin! Sirri and BrookerBoo .


Connor Man


Four Peas in a Pod!


Click on this link to hear the greatest sound ever...HAPPY KIDDOS!

Giggles


On a side note....I am posting this today as it POURS rain outside. Boo hoo hoo! I guess that is what we get for living in Rexburg. As they say... "Don't get too used to the weather because it will change in five minutes!"

No comments: