Monday, July 7, 2008

Jensen Family Week in Review June 29th-July 5th

This was my Kind of Week!
Sure Wish I Could SHOW You....

I wish I could show you...
just how much fun we had at the Spray Park TWICE this week.
Sirri and Connor have no fear about the slides this year and play play play their little hearts out.
Of course they stop every now and then for a snack. Those are my kids.
Even Meg loves the water.

I wish I could show you...
how well Connor and Sirri hold still for their sunscreen. It makes me happy.
Nothing worse than chasing kiddos around with a bottle of sunscreen.

I wish I could show you...
the half empty bottle of sunscreen from just one week's worth of fun.
Lots of sunscreen equals lots of fun!

I wish I could show you...
the Jodi Picoult book I read this week.
There is nothing better than sitting in the yard for hours, every day, reading a book while your kids play.

I wish I could show you...
the kiddos in their swimming suits since that has been the "official uniform" all week.

I wish I could show you...
The pounds and pounds of grapes we ate.
We LOVE it when grapes are on sale.

I wish I could show you...
Kendon's new grill.
We ate outside every night this week.
We grilled chicken, roasted hotdogs, BBQ'd hamburgers, and made pizza on the grill. (thx for the idea Gabi!)

I wish I could show you..
the looks on the kids' faces when we did fireworks.
This was their first year and it was priceless.
Oohing and aahing and jumping up and down. CUTE!

But alas...
I can NOT show you.
My camera looks like this...
Not quite so drastic, but you get the idea.
POOH!

8 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my, what happened to your camera and can you get it fixed quickly so I can see the faces of my darling grandchildren?!?!? I'm glad you had such a wonderful week.
I miss you all. Mom

Kim said...

BOO HOO!! Posts are so much more fun with pictures. Guess I will just have to see in person; although that's not quite soon enough!!

♥Shally said...

What???

Now I am scared my son will get a hold of mine and to THAT to it.

I'm off to put it up high..

James & Dawn said...

Even without pic's this was so fun to read! You're a great writer. I love reading all your fun stories!!

Christie said...

Ahhh! I cannot believe that. What happened? I think I could live without every piece of technology except my camera. Wait, and my computer. And my cell phone.

Never mind. I need technology.

Lauren in GA said...

Oh, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, you blogged about it wonderfully and beautifully! I could just see your adorable kiddos enjoying their summer from your wonderful description!


Sorry about the camera, though...a moment of silence for your poor camera....*sniff*....

Kimberly said...

It still sounds fun. I drove through your hometown last weekend, and on Thursday night we ate dinner at Bajio (across from Albertson's, no clue what street). I remembered that instead of coming to BP and having Cafe Rio you ate at Bajio, and so I was looking for you the entire time we were there (even though I know Rexburg can't be THAT small!). I didn't see you, but if I had I would have scared you with my knowledge gained through blog stalking!

Grandma W. said...

Oh! I hope you get your camera fixed soon!!! We love the pictures you show on the blog all the time! It keeps us in touch with the kids as they grow up so fast! Was the new grill Kendon's birthday present? Everything sounds very good!! I bet the kids love eating outside!
We Love You!