- I finally got a camera back and have taken 106 pictures since Thursday! See, a camera is a need, NOT a want.
- Meg has learned to take all her clothes and diaper off in bed.
- Connor has taken to referring to himself in the first person. Interesting.
"Yes, Connor wants to."
"Connor didn't do it on purpose."
"Connor loves you."
- Sirri had her first soccer practice. She was cute in her teeny tiny shin guards. She was extremely shy. She was thankful to have one little friend on the team. She wouldn't let that one little friend out of her sight. She was pretty good and very fun to watch! She thinks she will like soccer.
She also has the curse of short Jensen legs.
But she tries HARD! Bless her little heart, and stubby legs!
- We added three new additions to our rock garden.
- We camped in our own yard.
- We painted with ice cubes. Meg thought they were very yummy. I'm surprised she didn't get a major head ache from all the food coloring she surely ingested.
- Sirri has started to sound out words on her own.