All of the following happened within twenty four hours of the kids and me arriving home from being gone for a week:
- Sirri threw a hugango fit.. This was of the likes that I have not seen in a long time. We had only been home from our trip for about an hour so I was already frazzled. Kendon on the other hand kept his cool. He took Sirri in her room and talked her down.
- Meg was up all night long. Six times in an 8 hour time period to be exact. I was sure Kendon was ready to ship us back to Boise. Yet every time we got her settled down and crawled back into bed he would say, "I'm still glad you are home!"
- When I got home we were in desperate need of groceries. Poor Kendon survived the week on marshmallows and ketchup. (Maybe a slight exaggeration, but close.) He arranged for his sister to watch our kids so we could go to Winco. I love going to Winco with Kendon. It is such a breeze.
- Upon arriving home, Kendon brought all $225 worth of groceries in by himself. See, what a guy!
- He then took the kiddos outside to play and shoot their bows so I could get the groceries put away in peace.
- THEN he came in t he house and got all the kiddos in jammers and put them to bed.
He is a champion of a dad! I love you babe and could never do it without you!