Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why?

Can someone, anyone please tell me why my children must get diarrhea the second day of potty training?

Poor Connor has contracted whatever bug Meg has and you guessed it... MESSY!

Now backtrack two years ago with me: The day after I potty trained Sirri I went Christmas shopping with a girlfriend and left Sirri home with Daddy. I had not been gone much over thirty minutes when I got a phone call. "Do you know that your daughter has had diarrhea all over the floor twice since you have been gone?" Kendon said the phone call was purely informative. I still say it was purely for guilt. Though I have to hand it to the guy, he kept her in her underwear all day and just "dealt" with the poo. I would have had her back in diapers in a hurry.

This is hoping that the Cherry Mint Anti Diarrheal medicine holds strong!

3 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Oh, payback is sweet. But the runs aren't good for anyone. I hope he gets plugged up for a while! Bring on the bananas and rice.

Grandma W said...

080848mb+mjw071230Oh Honey, I am so sorry that had to happen to Connor! He was doing so good! But, just get this over with and he will get right back on track. He is so smart, he isn't going to forget what he has learned so far. Especially the treats part after five stars!! And, Sirri will help him too, I am sure! I'm just sorry he had to get the darned stuff! I hope little Meg is getting better too!
We love you!!

Grandma W. said...

I am just testing to see if I can get my picture back on with my comments!